- D chiro inositol and PCOS
- D-chiro inositol: How does d-chiro inositol work?
- What causes PCOS?
- Buy DCI
- Discounted DCI on Monthly Ordering Plan
- Is DCI safe to take during pregnancy?
“It has been demonstrated that PCOS women who received DCI enjoyed lower free and total cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, increased insulin sensitivity, and a higher frequency of ovulation.
Furthermore, DCI administration in PCOS women seems to improve BMI (body mass index), WHR (waist-hip ratio) and both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, hence improving the overall physical health of the patient.”
- Galazis N, Galazi M, & Atiomo W. (2011) D-Chiro-inositol and its significance in polycystic ovary syndrome: a systematic review. Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology, 27(4), 256-62. PMID: 21142777