Questions & Answers
If you have any questions about PCOS, it’s effects or it’s treatment that you would like an answer to, please leave them in a comment on this page and I will do my very best to provide you with an answer in as short a time as possible.
In the meantime, I hope you will learn something new and useful in one of the questions already answered:
- Hair Loss
- Can Fat Turn Into Muscle?
- Brown fat and white fat: What is the difference?
- Is DCI safe to take during pregnancy?
- Does stevia affect fertility?
- What Causes PMS?
- How Can I Deal with Food Cravings?
- How Can I Stop a Period That Has Gone On Too Long or Is Too Heavy?
- Why are Wholegrains and ‘Brown’ Bread/Rice/Pasta etc Better?
- What is that Purple Flower on the Website and Cards?
- Top 10 Tips for a Healthy 2010
- Why Does DCI Work for Some Women & Not Others?
- How Do You Know if You Are Deficient in DCI-IPG?
- Why Are Sodas So Bad?
- What is Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)?
- Does PCOS cause Endometrial Cancer?
- Why Should People Avoid Plastic Food Containers?
- What is Saturated Fat?
- Is it OK to take Vitex and Clomid together?
- How much carbohydrate should I have?
- Low Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) in PCOS and how to increase it naturally
- PCOS & acne
- Soy and thyroid function
- What causes breast tenderness?
- What can I do about facial hair?
- What is the HbA1c blood test?